Plenary and Invitational Sessions:
- Linda Rosenberg, MSW, President and CEO of The National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare.
- Modia “Mo” Butler, Chief of Staff for Mayor Cory Booker, Mayor of the City of Newark
- The Honorable Allison Blake, MSW, PhD.
- Ken Dolan-Delvecchio, LMFT, LCSW, DVS, CEAP, SPHR, Vice President, Health and Wellness, Prudential Insurance Company
- Roseanne Mirabella, PhD., President, President of the Board of Directors, ARNOVA and Seton Hall University
- Chuck Ingoglia, MSW, Vice President, Public Policy, National Council for Behavioral Health
- International Panel – Kam-tong Chan, Richard L. Edwards, Dezhi Lu, Zhenyao Wand
- Nick Macchione and Alfredo Aguirre, MSW, San Diego County, California
- Gary Shaheen, MPA, Director of Employment Policy, Institute for Veterans and Military Families, Syracuse University
- Jill Sinha, Ph.D., Rutgers University School of Social Work and Wendell Knight, MSW, MTI Integrated Business Development, Inc.
- Tracy Soska, Mark Homan and Sondra Fogel (ACOSA)
The Network for Social Work Management’s Annual Conference features plenary sessions, invitational presentations, and workshops by regional, national and international experts. Every session offers cutting-edge social services management strategies for managers working at all levels in their organizations, as well as faculty members who teach management courses and private consultants and practitioners. Conference attendees have ample opportunities to network with human services managers, researchers, practitioners and students from around the world at the conference venue and at social gatherings offsite.