Membership is FREE
By becoming a member you get exclusive access to training, programs, resources, private member only forums and networking opportunities that help in growing your careers as managers.
Join the network today!
Annual Management Conference held in different locations around the United States.
- Events are tailored to the local interests and needs of members and have included networking gatherings, webinars and members-only communications.
- Opportunities to interact with management leaders from across the country and attend workshops that offer both practice and evidence-based information and experience.
Currently there are Chapters in New York City, New Jersey, Los Angeles, San Diego, Baltimore-Washington, and Portland.
- Networking gatherings where attendees can build relationships with colleagues from all over the country and expand their contacts and access to new management practices and settings.
- Webinars on professional development
- Mentorship Program with Senior Social Work Managers
- More to come!
Keep up with the latest news in social work management through participation in our Facebook, LinkedIn Group, Twitter and by joining the Network’s email list.
Recognition Awards for Social Work Managers
- Exemplar Award
- The Chauncey Alexander Lifetime Achievement Award
- The Mark Moses Distinguished Fellowship
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Member’s Only Access area on the website
Keep up with the Network and its work.
Exclusive Networking Activities and Professional Support
Network and communicate with other Network members for job opportunities and professional development.
Developing the Future
Assist your colleagues in furthering the interests of social work managers and human service professionals.