- This event has passed.
NSWM Webinar – Overcome Professional Road Blocks and Rediscover Career Satisfaction
January 17, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PSTFree
INSTRUCTOR: Karen Carlucci
- Understand the importance of lining up personal values with professional goals and aspirations
- Define what is meant by “core values”
- Construct a personal mission statement
- Recognize a motivating passion toward professional goals
- Identify and implement practical steps in managing work-related transitions
- I’ve come this far in my career, now what?
Am I really happy at work or is something missing?
Am I doing what I’m supposed to be doing or is this just a job?
Is this my definition of success?
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Karen M. Carlucci, LCSW
Karen M.Carlucci, LCSW is a licensed Psychotherapist and Professional Coach in New York City specializing in helping people through unexpected life events in her private practice. Since losing her fiancé suddenly on September 11th, she has been working on strengthening her own resiliency both personally and professionally through writing, speaking and connecting with others. In addition to a BA in Human Resources and an MSW from New York University’s School of Social Work, she holds certificates in Training and Organizational Development and Adult Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy. Karen has experience providing clinical supervision and program management as well as in recruiting, staff development and relationship building. Finally, Karen has served as an adjunct professor at NYU Silver School of Social Work teaching Short-Term Therapies and Crisis Intervention and currently serves as a Lecturer/Advisor at Columbia School of Social Work.