- This event has passed.
“Financial Wellness in the Workplace” Webinar
October 17, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Eight out of ten Americans identify money as their number one stressor. These men and women bring their financial stress and the physical, mental and emotional toll it takes on them to work every day.
Employees’ financial problems impact their employers’ bottom line when employees grow less engaged and productive, make more mistakes, are late or absent or take second jobs to supplement their income.
Attend this webinar to learn:
• The extent of the problem
• How organizations benefit by bringing financial wellness to the workplace
• What employees want and need for improved financial wellbeing
• Financial Wellness Program Basics
• To demonstrate how employees’ financial stress puts workplaces at risk.
• To introduce “first steps” for creating financial wellness in the workplace
• To identify how Financial Social Work benefits organizations, their staff and their clients.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Reeta Wolfsohn, CMSW, is the founder of the Financial Social Work (FSW) discipline. She has spent over two decades creating the Financial Social Work interactive, introspective, behavioral model which is heavily psychosocial. In fall of 2018, Reeta introduced My Money Myself: Online Money Support Groups for Women.
Financial social work (FSW) is a growing social work specialty. FSW uses financial therapy as an intervention to address the emotional and behavioral components of handling finances. Clinical social workers use financial therapy to address the psychosocial challenges patients experience because of their financial circumstances.