◦ Facilitated peer coaching twice per month
◦ One-on-one mentoring every month
◦ Two-hour management training sessions every other month
◦ Opportunity to connect with local leaders in government and the nonprofit sector
◦ Admission to the NSWM Annual Management Conference
◦ An invitation to present your work at the Annual Management Conference as part of a panel
◦ Certificate of Completion and HSM Certificate
◦ Recognition on our network website and in promotional campaigns
◦ Access to our exclusive network of thought leaders
THROUGH THE COURSE OF THE COC TRAINING PROGRAM, YOU WILL EXPAND YOUR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL NETWORKS, LEARN HOW TO MAKE VALUABLE CONNECTIONS ON YOUR OWN, AND STRENGTHEN YOUR LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS.
ALL OF THIS WILL GIVE YOU THE TOOLS AND SUPPORTIVE NETWORK YOU NEED TO COMPETE FOR AND ATTAIN POSITIONS OF LEADERSHIP IN THE HEALTHCARE SECTOR, SUCCEED IN THOSE ROLES, AND BRING ABOUT IMPACTFUL CHANGE.